Diabetic Shoes

Diabetic Supply in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

People with diabetes regularly suffer from foot pain and injury brought about by their condition. VSP Medical Supply acknowledges the problem by providing medical grade diabetic shoes. Diabetic Shoes are customized shoes to protect diabetic feet from injury.

The wide range of shoes we carry at VSP Medical Supply have been thoroughly checked and reviewed for its comfort and cost-efficiency. All of the available diabetic shoes that were approved by us are comfortable, stylish and most of all, affordable. Together with proper foot monitoring for diabetic people, diabetic shoe can help prevent serious foot complications and foot amputation should the wound be not treated and cared for immediately.

For those who qualify, Medicare can pay about 80% of the amount for one pair of diabetic shoes and up to 2 to 3 inserts per year. For the remaining 20%, your secondary insurance plans can cover that for you.

VSP Medical Supply sells diabetic dress shoes, diabetic work shoes, diabetic walking shoes, diabetic work boots, and other shoes that help diabetic patients lead full and active lives without fearing for their feet.

Women

  • Cronus
  • Mary Lou
  • Balance Bar Mary Jane
  • Olivia
  • Journey
black shoe
black shoe
white shoe
white shoe
brown shoe

Men

  • Badlands
  • Journey Leather
  • Cliff Walker
  • Lakeport
  • Cronus
black boot
brown shoe
brown shoe
black shoe
brown shoe